Almost 12 hours after getting home from the after-Prom party, the princess is UP. I swear she fell asleep mid-sentence early this morning. (I picked her up around 4:30.) I staggered into the kitchen for coffee about 11:30, put the dogs out and back in to guard my Sleeping Beauty.
Princess Ysabela enjoyed a “breakfast” of waffles and bacon and savored the memory of choosing her new Blu-ray disc player as a prize at the end of the after-Prom party. I would like to thank all the parents and community members who worked so many hours to make the party a roaring success. As far as I know, the Bronco Boosters coordinated the event.
a great prize!
pointing out the port for a USB!
1. Watching a loving father care for his child(ren)
2. Well-behaved, loved children
3. Animals finding good homes
5. A job well done
6. Time with friends and family
8. Time to read and write
9. Learning new things
10. A good cup of coffee
1. People who look for excuses not to do something rather than finding a way to accomplish something
2. People who think pets are disposable
3. Hearing someone say, “Why do we have to learn a foreign language?”
4. People who make fun of others
6. Character flaws like cheating, lying, etc.
7. Uninvited guests (unless it’s someone I love–if you have to ask, it’s not you)
8. Being pressured (to buy something, work extra, etc.—I get to decide)
9. Parents who have no authority
10. People who mind my business (unless you pay my bills, stay out of my personal life)